CQC Registered Manager – Southampton – £35,000 to £40,000 Depending on Exp
Our client requires an experienced Registered Manager to manage a residential home in Bishopstoke. The home looks after 5 adults who have autistic spectrum conditions.
This is a well-established home, so they can offer some flexibility on working hours and patterns for the right person. You will manage and develop a team and will report to (and be supported by) their Head of Care.
They have exciting plans for growth which will lead to career development opportunities for the successful candidate, as they open more homes locally and develop their new supported living service.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as a Registered Manager (or equivalent role) in a similar environment (Autism / Asperger’s, LD)
- Excellent knowledge of care standards and regulations
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent qualifications/experience
- From £35,000 to £40,000 (pro-rata), depending on experience.
- enhanced Bank Holiday pay
- an annual bonus based on company performance.
- a company pension scheme where eligible
- a collaborative and supportive induction process
- continuing professional development & personal training program
- wellbeing benefits
- Group life insurance
- Company sick pay (following a successful probation period)
- the equivalent of 31 days holiday (pro-rata) including bank holidays
- Excellent support from management
- Career development opportunities
- Private Medical Insurance (following successful completion of probation)
- to both receive a £500 bonus if you refer a friend or ex-colleague to work for organisation
To apply for this job please visit sng-healthcare.com.