Regional/Registered Manager – Southampton – £55,000 plus Depending on Exp
Full Time Regional/Registered Manager – Southampton
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Regional/Registered Manager to join our client in Southampton.
This role is full-time and requires a minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Regional or Senior Registered Manager (or equivalent role) in a similar environment (Autism / Asperger’s, LD).
The successful candidate will work to ensure the highest standards of care and will strive to effectively manage and lead the team of carers and support workers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategies and plans to ensure the highest standards of care are provided to people with learning disabilities, autism and Asperger’s.
- Provide support, guidance and direction to the team of carers and support workers.
- Carry out regular reviews of the care and support plans for people with learning disabilities, autism and Asperger’s.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and regulations.
- Ensure that all services are delivered in a safe and effective way.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of people with learning disabilities, autism and Asperger’s.
- Provide guidance and advice to staff on all aspects of care and support.
- Lead the team of carers and support workers in the provision of high-quality care and support.
- Oversee the planning, development, and delivery of care and support packages.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with external stakeholders.
- Ensure that all services are properly resourced, including the recruitment and retention of staff.
- Develop and implement quality assurance systems to ensure the highest standards of care are maintained.
- Undertake regular performance reviews with staff to ensure that targets are met and standards of care are maintained.
- Provide support to people with learning disabilities, autism, and Asperger’s to enable them to achieve their goals.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Regional or Senior Registered Manager (or equivalent role) in a similar environment (Autism / Asperger’s, LD).
- A strong background in working with adults who display behaviors that may be challenging.
- Knowledge/evidence of supporting people with challenging behaviors.
- Proven experience in building and developing teams, delivering improvements, and achieving excellence in their services.
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage conflicting demands.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and regulations.
Salary and Benefits:
This position offers a competitive salary, in addition to a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Circa £50,000 to £55,000+ depending on experience
- Enhanced Bank Holiday pay
- An annual bonus based on company performance
- A company pension scheme where eligible
- A collaborative and supportive induction process
- Continuing professional development & personal training program
- Wellbeing benefits
- Group life insurance
- Company sick pay (following a successful probation period)
- The equivalent of 31 days holiday (pro-rata) including bank holidays
- Excellent support from management
- Career development opportunities
- Private Medical Insurance (following successful completion of probation)
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your suitability for the role. We will then contact shortlisted candidates for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit sng-healthcare.com.